ccSpark! is a fun and unique learning experience for students in grades 3 to 5. Full of appealing characters, wacky stories, and small surprises, the game brings elements of the real world right into the classroom to introduce kids to age-appropriate personal, social, and career development concepts. While students learn how everyone in the community of Sparkdale has a special role to play, they also have the chance to identify and reflect on the various roles they play—and will play—themselves. They explore their own interests and skills and understand how they relate to the world of work. ccSpark! also helps students acquire essential personal and social management skills, such as conflict resolution and good work habits.
- 21 fun episodes that challenge students to use their career knowledge to help the citizens of Sparkdale
- more than 70 occupation profiles with detailed career and education information
- All About Me portfolio where students can record their interests, skills, goals, and more
- a place to upload and reflect on important documents, photos, and other files
- a Learning Styles inventory to help students understand how they learn best
- reward badges to mark completion of reflection activities in key units
- downloadable activities and resources
ccSpark! gives students the tools and confidence to start their career development journey now by teaching them to think positively about themselves and their future.
ccSpark! login page: https://ccspark.careercruising.com
Career Cruising is the creator of award-winning K-12 career guidance and educational planning programs used in schools across North America. Our innovations have yielded positive outcomes for millions of people by providing them with the tools and insights to reach their full potential in school, career, and life.
Career Cruising: www.careercruising.com